GWWIB is looking for energetic Campus Ambassadors from each school to join the GWWIB team. If you’re a freshman or sophomore who is eager to get more involved with GWWIB, work with passionate team, and gain great resume-building experience, please apply below.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Work with VP of Communication to promote GWWIB and its events on social media and
• Connect with members in your school and build relationships across GWWIB community
• Extend your network with your Undergraduate Programs
• Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions to engage members
• Enthusiastic and able to positively engage students
• Interested in branding and marketing
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Creative and ready to think outside the box
Application closes on Friday, October 2nd, 2015 at 11:59pm. Access the form here.
***Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org upon completing this form in order to complete your application.***