By: Katie J. Cartwright, GWWIB's VP of Communication and the Sixth Annual Spring Conference PR Director
Can you believe it? The big day is, literally, hours away! We’ve worked endlessly to make this day as empowering for you as possible, and we hope that you will truly expand your boundaries tomorrow and embrace your #limitless potential.
To help get you set for the early morning sign-in and full day ahead, be sure to cross these items off your list tonight.
1. Check out the rest of our Spring Conference Blog Series from Sam, Emma, Erin, and Alisha.
2. Don’t just lay your outfit out - press it, steam it, iron it. Whatever you’ve got to do to make sure you’re looking fab, not frumpy.
3. We’ll have an exclusive Macy’s notebook for you at check in, but it’s always best practice to bring an extra pen.
4. Got your business cards ready? Keep them in your pocket for easy access!
5. Play your best girl power playlist tonight to get you in the mood for the morning. Check out our playlist below:
- “Respect” - Aretha Franklin
- “Miss Independent” - Kelly Clarkson
- “Unwritten” - Natasha Bedingfield
- “Brave” - Sara Bareilles
- “Grown Woman” - Beyonce
- “Run the World (Girls)” - Beyonce (duh)
We’ll see you tomorrow (eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk)!
The Spring Conference Series, written by GWWIB Board members and former Spring Conference directors, is dedicated to preparing GWWIB members and guests of the conference with relevant, first-hand information about how to get the most out of their Spring Conference experience. Click here for tickets and more information about our Seventh Annual Spring Conference.